Hello! Thank you for your efforts, but better take the time to understand that these are different games. Judging by the statistics you completed only 1 battle in the first game and 6 battles in another.
Let's get to the point.
Moreover, we planned to release a sequel with a new PVE story only (imagine, this happens).
But (!) We decided to completely rework the game, including:
- PVE (replaced the act system with a single continuous raid);
- completely redesigned combat system;
- completely reworked balance;
- new types of skills (invisibility, teleportation, vampirism, and others);
- new heroes (vikings, fairies, etc);
- new enemies (pirates, giants, etc);
- artifacts class system;
- reforging artifacts system;
- new event system;
- clans (!);
- new types of buildings (magic tower, palace, forge);
- new blazon system (now you can raise blazon for a week);
- improved daily challenge (now you can get many times more rewards);
- huge number of other major and minor changes.
If you still play (perhaps from a different account) or plan to play our games, then don’t worry, we don’t plan to stop supporting any of our games. We love our players and want to give the best experience for years. At the moment, big events are being prepared in both games.
Good luck to you!
PS. We are always happy to answer any questions and are waiting for everyone to participate in our tournaments!
this isn't a new game. you reskinned the old game. my guess is that things were dying off, and rather than actually spend time fixing things you decided to just put some lipstick on a pig and see how much more $$$ you could bring in.
wish i could say shame on you, but for that to work it requires that first you give a [edited] about certain things...